Thanks for Joining the Hawk Family
We are so happy that you have chosen our school district as your home. A commitment to building relationships with our students and their families is what we are all about. Your child’s academic, emotional, and social success matters. We can’t wait to meet you!
Hardin-Jefferson ISD Enrollment Information
To enroll NEW STUDENTS for the 2021-2022 school year you will need the following:
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Shot Records
- Child's Social Security Card
- Parent driver's license/ ID
- Enrollment Forms (provided on campus)
- Residency Paperwork:
- Copy of deed/lease OR signed and notarized residency affidavit
- Current utility bill of residency address
- Custody paperwork (if applicable)
- If you and your child are not living at the same address, you will need a Power of Attorney giving educational rights to the person with whom your child is living.
Open Enrollment Information
We are currently only accepting open enrollment applications for grades 9-12.