Enrollment Information
Hardin-Jefferson ISD Enrollment Information

To enroll NEW STUDENTS for the 2020-2021 school year you will need the following:

- Child's Birth Certificate
- Shot Records
- Child's Social Security Card
- Parent driver's license/ ID
- Enrollment Forms (provided on campus)
- Residency Paperwork:
- Copy of deed/lease OR signed and notarized 
residency affidavit 
- Current utility bill of residency address

- Custody paperwork (if applicable)

- If you and your child are not living at the same address, you will need a Power of Attorney giving educational rights to the person with whom your child is living.

HJISD Residency Requirements and Registration Form
Residency Requirements.pdf

Open Enrollment Information 
We are currently only accepting open enrollment applications for grades 9-12.
Open Enrollment Application